The Compromised Fetus is organized by National Certification Corporation (NCC) and will be held from Jul 17, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5 Contact hours.
• Identify normal and abnormal fetal physiologic functions
• Review the factors that can occur with development of asphyxia and related conditions
• Explain the pattern of asphyxia development
• Discuss treatment, preventive measures, and outcomes for perinatal asphyxia and related conditions
• Summarize antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum screening and diagnosis for perinatal asphyxia and related conditions
• Outline obstetric risks for perinatal asphyxia or other related conditions
• Describe interventions and their effectiveness to address perinatal asphyxia and related conditions
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Maternal Fetal Medicine, Midwifery, Obstetrics and Gynecology