CME : 25.5
The Brigham Update In Hospital Medicine is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC and will be held during Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 31, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is hospitalists, internists, family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other clinicians caring for hospitalized patients. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This CME program is a wide-ranging review of the essential topics in Hospital Medicine. The Brigham Update in Hospital Medicine includes a practical review of direct oral anticoagulants and reversal agents, steroids and community-acquired pneumonia, new pharmacotherapies for opioid addiction, new treatment options for heart failure, risk of reintubation, and case-based review of electrolytes and acid-base disorders. It will help you to:
• Prepare for the ABIM Hospital Medicine exam
• Identify and effectively overcome barriers to optimal inpatient care
• Effectively manage the problems encountered in Hospital Medicine
• Evaluate the latest therapeutic options for non-ST elevated MI, opioid addiction, delirium, etc.
Learning Objectives :
After viewing this program, participants will be better able to:
• Apply best practices for common problems in hospital medicine
• Apply seminal studies and updates in the evidence
• Implement recent guideline recommendations
• Utilize expert opinions where the data are lacking
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Early Fee||31 Dec,2021||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine