CME : 33.25
The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC and will be held during Dec 31, 2016 - Dec 31, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is fellows/trainees and practicing endocrinologists and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in endocrinology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME in attempt to improve patient care. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 33.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This CME program is a wide-ranging review of the essential topics in endocrinology. The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology includes case-based lectures on topics like type 1 and type 2 diabetes, antidiabetic agents, diabetic emergencies, pituitary and hypothalamic disorders, adrenal disorders, etc. It will help you to:
• Prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Endocrinology certification and recertification examinations
• Demonstrate improved understanding of endocrine diseases
• Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiology with clinical presentations
• Evaluate the latest therapeutic strategies with risks and benefits
• Attain the latest knowledge for management of diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, menopausal symptoms, gender dysphoria, etc.
• Apply new information to your daily practice, improving diagnostic accuracy and patient management
Learning Objectives :
After viewing this activity, participants should be able to affirm or modify their approach to patient management in the following areas:
• Summarize and demonstrate increased overall knowledge of endocrine diseases
• Identify and improve knowledge and clinical competence-based practice gaps in endocrinology
• Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
• Describe optimal therapeutic strategies and their risks and benefits
• Apply the knowledge and strategies gained through participation in this activity to the board exam and daily practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes