The Biophysical Profile Score
The Biophysical Profile Score is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: May 17, 2001
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• define the components of the biophysical profile score
• review the perinatal mortality associated with each of the possible biophysical profile scores.
• review the association between hypoxia and/or anoxia and the presence or absence of each of the components of the biophysical profile score.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine