CE : 0.75
Technique Workshop: Resin-Bonded Bridges is organized by Spear Education.
Release Date: Jan 18, 2019
Expiration Date: Jan 18, 2022
Watch step-by-step techniques for fabricating, removing and repairing a resin-bonded fixed provisional for a missing anterior tooth. Dr. Bonk provides a materials list and then demonstrates on life-like models how to inject a flowable composite for fabrication, how to embed ribbond material, and how to maneuver a fluted composite bur to ideally remove a bridge for reuse.
• Resin-Bonded Bridge Fabrication: 21:35 | CE Credit: 0.00
• Intraoral Bridge Adaptation: 10:16 | CE Credit: 0.00
• Intraoral Bridge Removal: 07:47 | CE Credit: 0.00
• Intraoral Bridge Repair: 04:25 | CE Credit: 0.75
• Understand the resin-bonded bridge fabrication technique.
• Learn how to ideally remove a bridge for reuse.
• Learn how to repair a bridge intraorally.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine