CME : 18.25
Survival Skills For Today's Gynecologist is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Apr 17 - 19, 2020.
• 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• 18 Cognate Credits.
Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
• Appreciate current cervical cancer screening guidelines and their forthcoming change
• Incorporate new guidelines for diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding into clinical practice including medical management of fibroids
• To discuss prevention, diagnosis and treatment of HPV
• Learn approaches to treatment of overactive bladder in a primary care GYN setting
• Recognize pelvic floor dysfunction and options of nonsurgical and surgical treatments
• Improve skills in early diagnosis of pregnancy using U/S and hCG
• Expand your toolbox for managing menopausal symptoms, using both hormonal and non-hormonal approaches, while separating fact from fiction
• Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the women’s health practitioner
• Appreciate new applications in office hysteroscopy such as the “see and treat” movement
• Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the gynecologist or primary care professional
• Educate patients about breast cancer screening guidelines and the multiple new imaging modalities available, including how to choose the best one for a particular patient including understanding why breast density matters in women’s breast care
• Understand how to better protect the female patient’s bone health
• Apply new guidelines for evaluation of adnexal masses
• Advise GYN patients on successful weight loss strategies beyond simple diet and exercise, including use of available pharmaceuticals
• Understand the current approaches to hysterectomy and which technique is best for each patient
• Expand the GYN’s role in managing common medical problems, including depression, thyroid dysfunction, lipid/lipoprotein disorders and uncomplicated hypertension.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Nurse Practitioner, Integrative Medicine, Family Practice, OBGYN and Women's Health, Primary Care, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine and General Medicine, Family Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine