CME : 650
TMC Academy presents to you the Super Premium Subscription – a five-year subscription that allows you to report on real cases from their unique Image Reporting Simulator and to access a collection of 75+ pre-recorded webinars, covering a huge variety of topics.
Duration: 5-years full access to all modules from their Image Reporting Simulator, 5-years full access to their webinars library
Author: TMC Academy
CME credits: Claim 650+ CME credits
Release date: N/A
Due date: 5 years from the purchase date.
Accreditation and Designation:
The Premium Subscription grants you access to more than 650 CME credits. Although TMC Academy provides EACCME credits, the credits can be converted into AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
A procedure for the conversion from ECMECs into AMA PRA Category 1 Credits is in place. Please the following link: Click Here for further information.
What does it include:
Image Reporting Simulator
This is our unique training tool that enables radiologists to learn new skills and test their current ones by practising on real, anonymous cases whilst combining our structured reporting templates with PACS integration. The Simulator creates an authentic reading room experience and allows radiologists to train remotely from anywhere in the world and across a range of devices, including tablets and smartphones.
Due to the nature of the structured reporting, the radiologist will receive instant feedback from the mentor – and this has been proven as the most effective way to learn. Once a case is completed and submitted, the radiologist will instantly receive their score, and the mentor’s annotations become visible – highlighting and demonstrating the important aspects on the image viewer.
TMC Academy adds modules to its library every month, meaning you will have access to all the current and future modules released by the Academy.
Housing over 75 webinars covering a vast array of topics, TMC Academy’s webinar library is something that they are very proud of. Each webinar is accompanied with 3 follow-up questions, which when answered, make the CME credits available. These webinars can be watched remotely and on-the-go and excellently complement the Reporting Modules on our Simulator.
Click to enlarge the image
Image Reporting Simulator:
• Lumbar Spine
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Paranasal Sinuses
• Meniscal Tear
• Shoulder – Rotator Cuff
• Soft Tissue Tumour Basics
• Pancreatic Tumour
• Intestinal Emergencies..and much more
The list of 75+ available webinars cover a wide variety of topics from all the body sections (Neuro, MSK, Abdo Thorax and Emergency such as):
• Neuroimaging in dementia
• Advanced MRI: Diffusion
• Imaging diagnostics of abdominal injuries
• Imaging of neck emergencies
• MRI of the elbow
• Vascular abdominal emergencies
• MRI of stress fractures and other overuse injuries
• Pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer
• Imaging of head trauma..and much more
This subscription will help you to:
• Improve your clinical reporting skills
• Improve the accuracy of your case readings and diagnoses-Subspecialise into targeted areas of radiology
• Receive instant feedback from experts across their fields
• Access a case library as well as a training tool
• Stay up to date with new releases from their Image Reporting Simulator
• Radiology residents who are looking to explore and discover different sections and report new cases from different topics.
• General radiologists looking to develop their radiology reporting skills in different topics.
• Subspecialized radiologists to consolidate their knowledge in their areas.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine