Sterile Surgical Slush: Why Quality Matters
Sterile Surgical Slush: Why Quality Matters is organized by C Change Surgical.
Date: Sep 21, 2020 - Sep 20, 2021
This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1.2 free continuing education credits.
• Describe the purpose of sterile slush in the surgical setting.
• Explore surgical procedures facilitated by sterile slush.
• Describe the considerations for ideal sterile slush as defined by clinicians.
• Describe the evolution of sterile slush technology.
• Discuss the considerations as they apply to each method of producing sterile slush.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Continuing Education (CE) : 1.2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine