Staying Up-to-Date on the Ohio Nurse Practice Act is organized by AAACEUs. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1 Credit Hours.
• Discuss the scope and composition of the board of nursing in Ohio.
• Describe the definitions OBN and OAC
• Compare and contrast the competency standards for RN's and LPN's in Ohio
• Explain the safe practice standards for nursing in Ohio.
• Define the disciplinary actions and process for nurses in Ohio.
• Standards of Practice for Advance Practice Nurses
• Standards of Practice for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
• Dialysis Technicians
• Nursing Decision Making Tool
• Standards of Nursing Practice Promoting Patient Safefy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Nursing, Medical Education