Specific Carbohydrate Diet for Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Learn About the SCD to Support Clients With IBD and How It Compares With Other Evidence-based Nutritional Therapies
Specific Carbohydrate Diet for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) - Learn About the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) to Support Clients With IBD and How It Compares With Other Evidence-based Nutritional Therapies is organized by Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc. (GVP)
Course opens: 06/14/2017
Course expires: 06/13/2020
• 2.00 CDR
This continuing education course examines the evidence that the SCD may be used to support clients with IBD and explores how the SCD compares with other evidence-based nutritional therapies for IBD.
Course content appeared as the CPE Monthly in the June 2017 edition of Today’s Dietitian.
After completing this continuing education course, nutrition professionals should be better able to:
• Describe the challenges people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) face and the necessity for improved treatment options, including dietary strategies.
• Interpret the fundamentals of the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD), from the origins to the implementation of the diet.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of current research on the SCD.
• Contrast the potential utility and research on the SCD with other diets used for IBD.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine