SPDP Workshop 2 – Teaching and Learning in Healthcare Settings
SPDP Workshop 2 – Teaching and Learning in Healthcare Settings is organized by Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) and will be held from Apr 26 - Jun 01, 2021.
Teaching and Learning in Healthcare Settings provides a range of teaching strategies to manage and overcome challenges supervisors face in a complex healthcare setting. These strategies include planning for learning, differentiated instructions for multi-level groups, and using teaching techniques such as questioning.
This course explores some cultural aspects that may impact on learning, including the hidden curriculum, tribalism and the need for effective role modelling.
• Outline the challenges supervisors face in the healthcare setting.
• Identify the strategies supervisors can use to maximise teaching opportunities.
• Evaluate personal attitudes, beliefs and behaviour and its influence on supervisory practice.
• Assess workplace culture issues that can affect education experiences.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine