Sonographic Evaluation of the Normal and Abnormal Placenta
Sonographic Evaluation of the Normal and Abnormal Placenta is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Oct 09, 2006
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• Describe the development of the normal placenta and its' sonographic appearance.
• Identify the changes that occur in the placenta with intrauterine growth restriction.
• Apply diagnostic ultrasound to identify placenta previa, abruption and other abnormalities that are the potential source of fetal disease and / or compromise.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine