Sonographic Evaluation of Right Lower Quadrant Non-Gynecologic Pain
Sonographic Evaluation of Right Lower Quadrant Non-Gynecologic Pain is organized by SonoWorld. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Date of Release and Review: 11/14/2015, 08/27/2018
Expiration Date: 11/14/2021
Physicians who perform and/or interpret diagnostic ultrasound procedures. Sonographers and allied health personnel who perform such procedures will also benefit from this learning activity.
On completion of this learning activity, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss the sonographic technique for bowel evaluation.
• Discuss the sonographic appearance of appendicitis.
• Discuss techniques for graded compression.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 0.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine