Sonographic Evaluation of Ectopic Pregnancies
Sonographic Evaluation of Ectopic Pregnancies is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Jan 31, 2001
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• Identify the risk factors associated with an ectopic gestation.
• Summarize the medical and surgical management of ectopic pregnancies.
• Correlate the B-hCG levels with gestational age and ultrasound findings in the evaluation of ectopic pregnancies.
• Improve sensitivity and specificity in identifying ectopic pregnancy.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education