CME : 12
Soft Tissue Tumors Course is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™.
Date of Release: March 31, 2018
Date of Termination: March 31, 2021
This educational activity is intended for Pathologists.
Understanding Morphologic Features:
This comprehensive review of soft tissue tumor pathology covers a broad range of practical topics useful for practicing pathologists and pathologists in training. It includes an approach to differential diagnosis based on dominant histologic patterns (spindle cell, epithelioid, pleomorphic, round cell, myxoid); a focus on distinctive tumors that arise at particular anatomic sites (gastrointestinal tract, skin, head and neck); and an emphasis on the application of immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics including an overview of recently developed markers and molecular tests.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Formulate a differential diagnosis for a wide range of soft tissue tumors
• Apply immunohistochemistry to help resolve the differential diagnosis for a wide range of soft tissue tumors
• Recognize the most common molecular genetic alterations in soft tissue tumors that can be evaluated for diagnosis
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine