Safe Space - Caregiving and Dementia 2020/21
Safe Space - Caregiving and Dementia 2020/21 is organized by Maine Medical Center (MMC).
Date & Location:
Monday, November 30, 2020, 8:00 AM - Tuesday, December 21, 2021, 9:00 AM
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (1.00 hours), Non-Physician Attendance (1.00 hours)
Educational Podcast about difficult conversations in healthcare
• Assess and describe the physical and emotional challenges that family members face in their day-to-day work as caregivers.
• Interpret the concept of ambiguous loss in the context of caring for a family member with dementia.
• Incorporate knowledge about depression in caregivers and the factors known to improve their overall well-being.
• Evaluate the complex decisions caregivers face surrounding medical care and death of loved ones with dementia at the end of life.
✔End of life care
End of life care
- CME : 1
- Hours : 1
Specialties - Interprofessional
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine