Rush International Spine Education (RISE) Course
Rush International Spine Education (RISE) Course is organized by Center for Innovative and Lifelong Learning (CILL) and will be held from Dec 07, 2020 - Aug 31, 2021.
Rush University Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of (12.0) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ANCC Credit Designation - Nurses:
The maximum number of hours awarded for this CE activity is (12.0) contact hours.
Rush University is an approved provider for physical therapy (216.000272), occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, social work (159.001203), nutrition, speech-audiology, and psychology by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation. Rush University designates this live activity for (20.75) Continuing Education credit(s).
This lecture series consists of a multidisciplinary group of world-renowned clinical spine experts who have pioneered many of the techniques and research evidence that will be discussed.
What is RISE?:
The Rush International Spine Education (RISE) program is a bold new initiative that provides novel education, via blended learning to address the diagnosis, treatment, outcomes and preventive measure of various spinal disorders.
Blended learning fuses online education with more in-person, interactive contact instruction; thereby, elevating and complementing the learning experience with “theoretical knowledge” and “practical skills.”
RISE consists of Faculty from the Departments of Orthopedic Surgery and Neurosurgery at Rush University with Visiting Faculty from other institutions (e.g. Harvard University, Hospital for Special Surgery).
The Departments of Orthopedic Surgery and Neurosurgery at Rush
Recognized for excellence in orthopedic care. U.S. News & World Report ranked Rush University Medical Center’s Department of Orthopedic Surgery as No. 5 in the nation (No. 1 Illinois).
Recognized for excellence in neurology and neurosurgery care. U.S. News & World Report ranked Rush University Medical Center’s Department of Neurosurgery as No. 4 in the nation (No. 1 in Illinois).
Both Departments enjoy a long history of training/educating residents and spine fellows, are involved with cutting-edge research, and provide cutting-edge, surgical approaches to treat a variety of spine and neurological disorders.
Education at RISE:
RISE is the first, international academically supported blended learning program with CME credit in the field of spine. Supported by world-renowned leading experts in the field, RISE provides courses that can be studied anywhere in the world, any time, at one’s own pace and at an affordable rate. Participants of the program are exposed to master spine clinicians, with interactive case-based tutorials to supplement their education and year-long mentorship.
Rush is proud to partner with eccElearning, a pioneer in spine online education, to present this comprehensive, interactive series on spinal disorders.
Course: Cervical Radiculopathy and Myelopathy
Directors:Howard S. An, MD and Dino Samartzis, DSc
• Academically sponsored, Academic certificate of completion
• Continuing Medical Education (CME)
• Mentorship with Leaders in the field
• On-demand, online narrated lectures (with dynamic subtitles)
• Case-based tutorials provided via monthly, interactive webinars
• Adjunct reading material, learning objectives, self-assessment
• Study at your own pace
• An international network
• Howard S. An, MD, Program Director, Rush
• Dino Samartzis, DSc Program Director, Rush
• Richard Assaker, MD, CHRU Lille
• Matthew W. Colman, MD, Rush
• Harel Deutsch, MD, Rush
• Christopher J. DeWald, MD, Rush
• Richard G. Fessler, MD, Rush
• Ricardo B.V. Fontes, MD, PhD, Rush
• Sapan Gandhi, MD, Harvard
• Sravisht Iyer, MD, Hospital for Special Surgery
• Krishn Khanna, MD, Orthopaedics Northeast
• Ralph Kothe, MD, Schoen Clinic Hamburg
• Stephane Litrico, MD, University of Nice
• Philip Louie, MD, Virginia Mason
• Frank M. Phillips, MD, Rush
• Vincent Traynelis, MD, Rush
G. Michael Mallow, MD; Augustus J. Rush, MD; Nicholas Shepard, MD; T. Barrett Sullivan, MD; Josha Woodard, MD, Michael Nolte, MD, and Arnold Wong, PhD.
- CME : 12
- Contact Hours : 12
Session Url : Click here
Social Media Info :
Current healthcare workforce looking to learn from experienced leaders in the field. We look forward to working with:
• Junior Clinicians
• Senior Clinicians seeking refresher
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine