CME : 0.5
Renal Sonography: Renal Lesions Hiding in Plain Sight is organized by SonoWorld. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Date of Release and Review: 11/14/15, 09/04/2018
Expiration Date: 11/14/2021
Physicians who perform and/or interpret diagnostic ultrasound procedures. Sonographers and allied health personnel who perform such procedures will also benefit from this learning activity
On completion of this learning activity, the participant should be able to:
• List some reasons for nonvisualization of renal lesions.
• Discuss some reasons for nonvisualization of a kidney.
• List pitfalls in diagnosing hydronephrosis.
• Discuss advantages and disadvantages of coregistration.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||13 Nov,2021||USD 15.00|
- 40 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 51 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine