Renal Doppler Case Series Course
Renal Doppler Case Series Course is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Dec 23, 2014
Expiration Date: Dec 10, 2023
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this activity the learner will:
• Describe spectral waveform changes associated with proximal and distal stenosis noted in carotid ultrasound exams.
• Accurately identify the cervical arteries
• Differentiate atherosclerotic carotid disease from non-atherosclerotic carotid artery pathologies
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine