CME : 0.5
Quality Measures for Screening of Adult ADHD is organized by InQuill Medical Communications, LLC.
Target Audience: Primary Care Providers
Credits: 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
In this webcast, Dr. Adler discusses Quality Measures for Screening of Adult ADHD.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
• Describe how Quality Measures are created.
• Give examples of Quality Measures and explain why they qualify as such.
• Begin applying Quality Measures relevant to screening for Adult ADHD
• Become a participant in the ratification of Quality Measures for Adult ADHD
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Psychiatry, Quality Management
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine