CME : 0.5
Quality Measures for Dx, Treatment, and Monitoring is organized by InQuill Medical Communications, LLC.
Target Audience: Primary Care Providers
Credits: 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
In this webcast, Dr. Adler discusses Quality Measures for Diagnosis, Treatment and Monitoring Follow-up of Adult ADHD.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
• Describe the goals of Quality Measures
• Participate in ongoing field tests of Quality Measures for ADHD upon request
• Describe how Quality Measures are designed as measures
• Begin implementing Quality Measures in their own practices as desired
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Psychiatry, Quality Management
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine