PTSD Part 2: Alternative Treatment
PTSD Part 2: Alternative Treatment is organized by AAACEUs. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 8 Credit Hours.
This course discusses PTSD, specifically the varying types of treatment and management options available. We will also discuss community and cross-cultural issues.
• Describe the DSM-5 changes to the diagnostic criteria for PTSD and Acute Stress Disorder
• Explain the use and benefits of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in the management of PTSD
• Describe how the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) applies to service animals.
• Discuss how trauma affects personal relationships and entire communities.
• Explain the cross-cultural barriers to Mental Health Services.
• Discuss the impact of PTSD on employees and employers.
• DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria for PTSD Released
• Complimentary and Alternative Medicine for PTSD
• Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Treatment of PTSD
• Yale Study - Marijuana Use for Treatment of PTSD
• Service Dogs and PTSD
• FAQs - Service Animals and ADA
• Symptoms Self-Help and Treatment of PTSD
• Marijuana Use and PTSD among Veterans
• Community Violence
• Police Brutality and PTSD: Is There a Connection?
• Relationships and PTSD
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Credit Hour : 8
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine