CME : 1
Psychiatry Grand Rounds: The Increasing Impact of Neuroscientific Advances on the Care of Psychiatrically Ill Patients is organized by University of Florida (UF) College of Medicine and will be held from Dec 16, 2015 - Dec 15, 2019. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Primary Care Physicians
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
• Explain why it is important for psychiatrists to have a working knowledge of clinical neuroscience.
• Describe the importance of studying families with dominantly inherited Alzheimer’s disease on the development of treatments for Alzheimer’s disease.
• Report how the breakdown of the emotional salience network by different molecular pathologies can lead to symptoms of behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia (bvFTD).
• Test the diagnosis of anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis into the different diagnosis of atypical psychosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine