CME : 1.5
Provisionalization: Predictable Results for Full Mouth Fixed and Implant is organized by Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and will be held from Jul 24, 2018 - Jul 23, 2021. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 Credit Hours.
We are often captivated by smile makeovers and “before and after” photos, but what happens during treatment? How exactly do we bring a patient from “before” to “after?” Provisionals are the vital link between the patient, dentist, and the laboratory, especially in large full mouth cases. This presentation will explore the different methods of provisionalization and how they can help achieve predictable results in fixed/implant prosthodontics.
• Explore the different methods of provisionalization
• Highlight the many indications and functions of provisionals
• Discuss how provisionals can help achieve predictable results in fixed/implant prosthodontics
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine