Protein, Amino Acids, Vegetarian Diet, Eating Disorders is organized by Healthcare Made Practical (HMP) Communications LLC.
This Enduring Activity Is Designed For Primary Care Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Registered Dietitians, Certified Diabetes Educators, Pharmacists, Nutritionists, And Other Related Healthcare Professionals.
CME:Naccme Designates This Live Activity For A Maximum Of 3.00 Ama Pra Category 1 Credits™. Physicians Should Claim Only The Credit Commensurate With The Extent Of Their Participation In The Activity. The National Commission On Certification Of Physician Assistants Accepts Ama Pra Category 1 Credit™ From Organizations Accredited By The Accme.
CNE: This Continuing Nursing Education Activity Awards 3.00 Contact Hours. Provider Approved By The California Board Of Registered Nursing, Provider #13255 For 3.0 Contact Hours.
CPE For Pharmacists: This Activity Is Approved For 3.0 Contact Hours (.3 Ceus) Of Continuing Pharmacy Education (Uan Ja0006201-0000-18-051-l01-p).this Educational Activity Is A Knowledge-based Activity.
CPE For Dietitians: North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC (NACCME) is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR Credentialed Practitioners will receive 3.0 Continuing Professional Education units (CPEUs) for completion of this activity/material.
• Illustrate The Structure And Digestion Of Amino Acids.
• Discuss The Physiological Role Of Protein In The Body, Being Able To Articulate Its Uses And Functions, With A Focus On The 9 Essential Amino Acids.
• Explain Protein Requirements Throughout The Lifecycle And With Varying Activity Levels.
• Examine Fish As A Protein Source In The Mediterranean Diet.
• Discuss The Potential Health Consequences Of Consuming A Vegetarian Diet, Including Lowered Risk Of Certain Diseases, As Well As Deficiencies Common In Diets That Restrict Animal Protein Intake.
• Define And Explain The Symptoms And Consequences Of Anorexia Nervosa And Bulimia.
To Access This Module, You Should Have Already Paid Your Teaching Kitchen Module Fee To The Goldring Center For Culinary Medicine Or As Part Of An Add-on To A Cardiometabolic Risk Summit Conference.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.