CME : 0.5
Protecting yourself in Age Management Medicine - Single Course is organized by Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG). This Course has been approved for a maximum of 0.5 CME Credits.
Release Date: January 1, 2019
Expiration Date: January 30, 2020
Murderers, Rapists, and Terrorists have rights, but physicians do not! You are guilty and you can not prove your innocence. The facts are, a doctor can have a license sanctioned, suspended, revoked, limited, be bankrupted, disgraced, and made unemployable, based on an anonymous complaint that might have come from a disgruntled employee, a jealous competitor, an insurance company that doesn’t want to pay a bill, or a drug addict who wants a lighter sentence. And you have no right to know who the accuser is or even what you are being accused of committing. Board employees function as investigator, prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner. The politically appointed members of the board almost always rubber-stamp what the board staff wants. The staff generally controls the flow of information to board members and accused doctors. The doctor has no right to cross-examine accusers, to ask that conflicted or biased staff be recused, or to challenge the evidence against him or her, which he might not even have seen. In short, modern day medical boards are the equivalent of medieval Consiglio dei Dieci only falling short by not being able to send you to the Judas Cradle. So how do you protect yourself? In this lecture we will explore the many avenues you can approach to provide as much protection as you can for your hard earned medical license.
After attending this program you should be able to:
• Understand the overall use of Peptides in medicine, how they serve as bio regulators and discuss the science, published studies and chemical make-up of Peptides.
• Learn and understand how to clinically use Peptides within the limits of the Law and within the guidelines of State Medical Boards.
• Understand evidence based science behind the clinical use of Peptides for Delta Induced Sleep, Memory Restoration, Brain Health, Cancer, Immune System Dysregulation and Function, Auto Immune Disease, Increase IGF-1 Levels, Increased Telomere Length, Wound Healing and Sexual Enhancement.
Age Management Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine