Preventing Medical Errors for Clinical Health Professionals is organized by myCME and would be held during Apr 25, 2017 - Apr 25, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event for clinical health professionals including physicians, pharmacists, nurses and psychologists at all levels and settings in the healthcare industry. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize the magnitude and far reaching effects of medical error
• Categorize factors contributing to the occurrence of medical error
• Describe the healthcare professional’s role in identifying error-prone situations
• Explain the importance of reporting medical error
• Specify at least two recommended practice modifications to promote safety and reduce the incidence of medical error
• Review the processes of root cause analysis and failure mode and effects analysis when analyzing error
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.