Practical Principles of Change Management is organized by American Association for Physician Leadership (AAPL). This Course has been approved for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™.
This course consists of real case studies that demonstrate change creation. Physician leaders will closely examine those case studies and use actionable findings to manage change in their own organizations.
• Fostering change through key supporting and sustaining principles
• Case studies that demonstrate successful change
• Creating results using the "why?" and "how?" of change can potentiate results
• Outline an approach to fostering change which focuses on key supporting and sustaining principles
• Examine two case studies demonstrating successful change as illustrations of change creation
• Explore how your method of creating interaction around the “why” and “how” of change can potentiate results
• Original Course Release Date: February 2017
• Course Expiration Date: February 2020
• Access to Course Expires: 365 days from purchase date
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Practice Management, Leadership