CME : 1.5
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is organized by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC and will be held from May 12, 2018 - Jul 11, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, health care professionals, and interested individuals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 contact hour.
The outcome of this course is for the learner to describe the nature and extent of PTSD. Potential causes of the disorder, risk factors associated with PTSD, symptoms and diagnostic criteria for individuals with PTSD, and current treatment options for individuals with PTSD are examined.
Course Objectives are :
• Describe the nature and extent of PTSD.
• Identify proposed causes of PTSD.
• Explain risk factors for PTSD.
• Discuss the symptoms and diagnostic criteria for individuals with PTSD, including the two subtypes of PTSD.
• Describe current treatment modalities for individuals with PTSD.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine