Population Health Essentials for Physician Leaders is organized by American Association for Physician Leadership and will be held during Jan 01, 2017 - Jan 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Register for Population Health Essentials for Physician Leaders to explore the latest critical data, pivotal studies and key viewpoints on population health. The curriculum covers the challenges faced (and solutions created) by 21st-century healthcare providers. Physician leaders will study new ideologies on how prevention and quality outcomes are linked to an organization's bottom line.
Topics include :
• Key stakeholders in the U.S. health care system and the complex interrelationships that influence population health outcomes
• Strategies for improving population health management
• The concept of risk and how the application of risk management theory can alter population health outcomes
• The application of data analytics and performance measurements tools for improving success
Course Objectives :
At the completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Identify the key stakeholders in the U.S. health care system and the complex interrelationships that influence population health outcomes.
• Explore the intricacies of the population health paradigm, including strategies for improving tomorrow's population health management.
• Examine the economic concept of risk and how the application of risk management theory can alter population health outcomes.
• Review the application of data analytics and performance measurement tools for improving success.
• Explain the role of quality improvement in the context of population health management.
• Describe how a population health perspective can affect health care priorities in the areas of prevention, public health and health policy.
• Identify the significance of managing dimensions of wellness in longterm human health.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Leadership, Public Health