Plastic Surgery and Breast Reconstruction for Breast Cancer
Plastic Surgery and Breast Reconstruction for Breast Cancer is organized by Baptist Health South Florida.
Course opens: 12/01/2016
Course expires: 11/30/2021
Baptist Health South Florida designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• 1.20 Florida Board of Laboratory Personnel
• 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
• 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
• 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
• 1.25 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
• 1.25 General certificate of attendance
This course provides an overview of available breast reconstruction surgical techniques so that you are prepared to answer any questions your patients with a recent breast cancer diagnosis may have about life after diagnosis. The key to optimal outcomes is to consider breast reconstruction early on in the surgical treatment planning process. Plastic surgeon Max L. Polo, M.D., will address these questions and best next-steps for your patients.
• Explain patient selection criteria for available breast reconstruction procedures.
• Summarize the risks and benefits of available breast reconstruction procedures.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1.25
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine