Plastic Surgery 2018 Online Review Course is organized by The Osler Institute and will be held from Dec 17, 2018 - Dec 16, 2021.
The Osler Institute designates this Enduring Material for a maximum of 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the conclusion of this course each participant will be able to:
• Ascertain the etiology, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis and prognosis for common surgeries in all seven anatomical areas prescribed by the ABPS
• Summarize appropriate diagnostic and assessment procedures
• Provide a reasonable and appropriate plan for surgical and/or medical management of defined patient problems and likely complications for all common surgeries covered by the specialty of plastic surgery
• Display an understanding of the various types of surgical facilities and their suitability for all major plastic surgery approaches
• Describe appropriate habilitation and rehabilitation approaches for all common areas covered by plastic surgery
• Apply the core knowledge and clinical insight gained to a cognitive portion of the ABPS certification examinations
Fee: $495.00 – $875.00
Starting as low as 495.00.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.