Physics / Sonography Principles and Instrumentation Registry Review - Virtual Conference (May 19, 2021)
Physics / Sonography Principles and Instrumentation Registry Review - Virtual Conference is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc and will be held on May 19, 2021.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physics / Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI) Registry Review Virtual Conference provides a comprehensive review with topics based on ARDMS exam content outlines for successfully completing the Physics / Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI) certification exam. To guarantee the highest industry exam success rate this live course is taught by leading Physics / Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI) Registry Review experts. This live course entails interactive lectures, case studies, and live, interactive mock registry exams using an interactive Audience Response System. All participants will receive a BONUS 5 DAY ACCESS to the online registry review course (Only offered by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute).
• Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
• State the elementary principles of ultrasound including definition of ultrasound, basic properties and units of measure.
• Describe the fundamental principles of sound and the propagation of sound in soft-tissue.
Cite the different types of transducers, focusing, sound beam formation and the various types of resolution including: axial, lateral, contrast and temporal
• Recognize components and terminology of ultrasound equipment and instrumentation.
• List the advantages of Doppler, Color Flow and Color Power Imaging.
• Differentiate imaging artifacts by their cause and characteristic appearance
• Apply statistical test correlation and test validation using CHI Square principles regarding sensitivity, specificity and overall test accuracy.
• Outline safety, quality control, quality assurance and bioeffects concerns regarding operation and maintenance of ultrasound equipment.
• Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass the ultrasound board examination offered by ARDMS, CCI or ARRT.
- CME : 8
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine