Phenotpye and Genotype of Childhood Onset Essential Hypertension is organized by Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM).
Course Release Date: Nov 17, 2018
Course Expire Date: Sep 13, 2019
Target Audience : Pediatrics
Pediatric Grand Rounds is presented online as an enduring material. Pediatric Grand Rounds is a methodology of medical education that helps doctors and other healthcare professionals keep up to date in important evolving areas of medicine which may be outside their usual core of practice. These lectures are recorded and made available on the JHACH website for one year for physicians to view, take a test, and claim credit.
• Employ a multidisciplinary, cooperative, and iterative approach to the exchange of medical education across the breadth of Johns Hopkins Medicine and affiliate practitioners and educators.
• Improve the safety and quality of patient care by analyzing systems-based and practice-based processes.
• Translate recent research, new techniques, guidelines, etc. to clinical practice, based on the methodological quality of their design, validity, and applicability to patient care.
• Foster communication among healthcare stakeholders by exploring and integrating patient-centered, team-based strategies, when appropriate.
• Compare and contrast patient outcomes of past cases with current ones to inform treatment strategies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pediatrics, Genetics, Cardiology