Perspectives on Immunotherapy in Daily Clinical Practice is organized by prIME Oncology and will be held from Nov 21, 2018 - Nov 21, 2019. The target audience is for this medical event is intended for medical oncologists and other healthcare professionals interested in immunotherapy approaches for solid tumors.
Listen to our experts providing a brief summary on key data supporting the use of immunotherapy in head & neck cancer and urologic malignancies, as well as the use of immunotherapy beyond current established indications.
After successful completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Describe the clinical application of checkpoint inhibitors to the treatment pathways for bladder, prostate, and head & neck cancer
• Discuss the current and emerging data with checkpoint inhibition in prostate, breast, ovarian, and colorectal cancer
• Apply the use of biomarkers to guide treatment selection
• Incorporate multidisciplinary strategies to monitor and manage immune-related adverse events
• Patient Selection for Immunotherapy: Making Sense of Current and Emerging Biomarkers
• The Emerging Role for Immunotherapy in Head & Neck Cancer
• The Expanding Role of Immunotherapy for Bladder Cancer
• The Expanding Role of Immunotherapy in Prostate Cancer
• Extending Immunotherapy Beyond Established Indications
• prIME Points™
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Immunotherapies, Oncology, Healthcare Management