Personalised medicine in cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis
Personalised medicine in cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis is organized by The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and will be held on Feb 09, 2021.
About This Event:
The aim of this webinar is to teach healthcare professionals about the current and future use of personalised medicine in Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and Bronchiectasis. Delegates will hear from world-leading clinical academics on the topics of CF in children, CF in adults and bronchiectasis. Discussions will include the most recent clinical trial data, to ensure that all viewers are familiar with the latest evidence-based medicine in CF and bronchiectasis.
The learning objectives will be as follows:
• To learn about the most recent clinical trial data regarding the use of triple therapy in cystic fibrosis
• To learn about advances in personalised medicine in bronchiectasis, including the use of targeted antibiotics
• Via the use of case-based discussion, to learn how to apply personalised medicine in clinical practice
• A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining each webinar live and will be automatically issued after 7 days to those who watched the webinar live in its entirety. Those who
watch the webinar on-demand will receive a CPD certificate 30 days after the webinar has gone live.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine