CME : 1.5
Peripheral Nerve Board Review is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Release Date: 04/05/2017
Termination Date: 12/31/2019
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the importance of developing a team-based approach in managing peripheral nerve syndromes.
• Describe different strategies and techniques that can be utilized to manage peripheral nerve syndromes.
• Create a multidisciplinary approach to dealing with peripheral nerve syndromes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine