Pediatric Neurology: Optic Neuritis Transverse Myelitis and ADEM is organized by University of Florida (UF) College of Medicine and will be held from May 23, 2018 - May 22, 2020.
Primary Care Physicians
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including a review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
• This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
• Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
• cIn order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
• The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
• Contrast the presenting factors that distinguish ADEM, Multiple Sclerosis, and Neuromyelitis Optica
• Compare the MRI findings that distinguish ADEM, from the MRI findings of Multiple Sclerosis, and Neuromyelitis Optica
• Distinguish the typical course of ADEM, from the typical course of Multiple Sclerosis, and Neuromyelitis Optica Faculty Disclosure.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.