CME : 3
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Reports (PDMR) Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Oct 21, 2019 - Nov 30, 2019.
This CME activity is intended for emergency physicians and nurses and family physicians and nurses.
• Maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 2.5 AOA Category 2-B credits
• 3.0 ACEP Credits
• 3.0 AAP Credits
• Recognize specific conditions in pediatric patients presenting to the emergency department
• Describe the epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, historical and examination findings associated with conditions in pediatric patients presenting to the emergency department
• Formulate a differential diagnosis and perform necessary diagnostic tests;
• Apply up-to-date therapeutic techniques to address conditions discussed in the publication
• Discuss any discharge or follow-up instructions with patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine