Pediatric Emergency Medicine Reports (PDMR) Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from May 16, 2017 - Jun 30, 2020.
Relias Learning designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 3 hours of ACEP Category I credit. This continuing medical education activity has been reviewed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and is acceptable for a maximum of 3 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics The American Osteopathic Association has approved this continuing education activity for up to 2.5 AOA Category 2-B credits.
• Recognize specific conditions in pediatric patients presenting to the emergency department;
• Describe the epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, historical and examination findings associated with conditions in pediatric patients presenting to the emergency department;
• Formulate a differential diagnosis and perform necessary diagnostic tests;
• Apply up-to-date therapeutic techniques to address conditions discussed in the publication;
• Discuss any discharge or follow-up instructions with patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine