Pediatric Emergency Medicine Reports Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Feb 16, 2017 - Mar 31, 2020.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Osteopathic Association has approved this continuing education activity for up to 2.5 AOA Category 2-B credits.
This activity is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for 3.0 hours of ACEP Category 1 credits.
This continuing medical education activity has been reviewed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and is acceptable for up to 3.0 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
This CME activity is intended for emergency physicians and nurses and family physicians and nurses.
• Recognize specific conditions in pediatric patients presenting to the emergency department
• Describe the epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, historical and examination findings associated with conditions in pediatric patients presenting to the emergency department
• Formulate a differential diagnosis and perform necessary diagnostic tests;
• Apply up-to-date therapeutic techniques to address conditions discussed in the publication
• Discuss any discharge or follow-up instructions with patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine