Pediatric Emergency Medicine CME Modules is organized by American Medical Seminars (AMS) and will be held from Jul 01, 2017 - Jul 01, 2021.
NEW! All Audio and Video CME Modules are now available for Download! Customize your CME course based on YOUR learning needs. It’s simple, choose from 10 Pediatric Emergency Medicine CME modules across multiple specialties to include Primary Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine and Pediatrics!
Topics include content from Endocrinology, Sports Medicine, Psychiatry, Infectious Diseases, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, Trauma, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and more!
Each course is 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• Pediatrics – Common Cases: Lymphadenopathy; Urinary Tract Infections; Infectious Diseases Cases
• Pediatrics – Common Issues: Antibiotics; Too Many Infections; Articles That Change the Way We Practice
• Pediatrics – Common Problems: Concussion and Sports; Fever and Rash; Tick Borne Infections
• Pediatrics – Critical Care: Fluid and Electrolyte Emergencies; Status Epilepticus/Febrile Seizures; Infants Behaving Badly
• Pediatrics – Emergency Medicine: Foreign Bodies Ingested/Aspirated; Head Trauma; Septic Appearing Infant
• Pediatrics – Infectious Diseases: Cat Scratch Disease; MRSA; Virus X
• Pediatrics – Urgent Care: Febrile Infant/Toddler; Dehydration; Animal Bites
• Pediatrics – Wellness: Pediatric Immunizations; Medical Decision Making; Medical Errors
• Trauma: Pain Management; Upper Extremity Fractures; Physical Child
Pediatric Emergency Medicine