Pediatric - Asthma is organized by BAYADA Home Health Care.
Course Opens: 06/01/2018
Course Expires: 07/02/2021
Listen to a recorded presentation by our pediatric director of clinical education talk about Asthma in the pediatric client. This course is intended for health care professionals to gain a baseline knowledge for care to a pediatric patient.
Criteria for Sucessful Completion of Activity:
• Complete entire Self-Directed Learning
• Complete evaluation with electronic submission
The learner will:
• Describe characteristics of asthma
• Explain treatment modalities used in the treatment of acute and chronic asthma
• List 6 goals of asthma treatment
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
RNs, LPNs & Other health care professionals