CME : 5.5
Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiology Review Course 2020 - Neonatal Heart Disease Symposium is organized by Mayo Clinic. This online CME conference is held on Aug 24, 2020.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science assigns this live activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians can acquire the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Enclosed within the 2020 Pediatric & Adult Congenital Review Course, the Neonatal Heart Disease Symposium is a directed session looking at all aspects of neonatal heart care. Experts in the fields of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Genetics, Neonatal Cardiovascular Surgery, Fetal Echocardiography, Neonatology, and Interventional Cardiology will lead the learner through all viewpoints of complex care of the cardiac neonate, using in-depth lectures, case presentations, and interactive discussions. All presentations are recorded and accessible for your review and study at the time that best accommodates you and your schedule. There is a two-hour live streaming question and answer session. The agendas are viewable under the Program tab of the website.
Upon the conclusion of this online CME program, attendees should be able to:
• Explain how to assess, diagnose, and treat the fetus, infant, child, and adult with congenital heart disease
• Explain salient anatomic and hemodynamic features of congenital heart disease utilizing two-dimensional, Doppler, transthoracic, transesophageal and fetal echocardiography
• Examine invasive hemodynamics, angiography, and interventions in the diagnosis and management of patients with congenital heart disease
• Interpret ECGs and electrophysiology studies in infants, children, and adults with rhythm disorders
• Evaluate the various physiologic responses to exercise and how these responses are impacted in patients with congenital heart disease
• Outline the rationale for treatment of the postoperative and critically ill patient in the cardiac ICU setting
• Integrate statistical principles precisely and effectively in research study design
This course is designed for recent graduates of Pediatric Cardiology subspecialty training programs preparing to take the Pediatric Cardiology Sub Board certification examination as well as the practicing pediatric cardiologist planning to re-certify for this Board examination. This course is also ideally designed for the pediatric cardiologist, adult cardiologist, or primary care practitioner who desires a comprehensive review of all aspects of pediatric cardiology.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||23 Aug,2020||USD 250.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine