Ped Behavioral and Mental Health Symposium, Adolescent Addiction Trends, Evaluation & Treatment is organized by Norton Healthcare and will be held from Sep 29, 2017 - Dec 31, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is pediatricians, child psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, social workers, educators and all those working with pediatric mental health. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This symposium will focus on developing competencies in treating adolescent mental health concerns, including appropriate screening for depression, substance abuse and psychosocial stressors. Providers will gain strategies for addressing these common concerns through engaging adolescents and their families in mutually acceptable plans and encouraging the use of appropriate community resources.
• Confirmed attendance - 1.00.
• KASPER HB1 CME Credit - 1.00.
Conference Objectives are :
• Participants will learn data/trends on substance use in adolescents.
• Participants will learn factors to consider when you suspect substance use in adolescent patients/clients.
• Participants will learn how to develop a collaboration with educators to support adolescents using substance.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Behavioral Health, Mental Health and Law, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry