CE : 2
Patient-Specific Abutments for Anterior Maxillary Implants is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Release Date: Nov 01, 2018
Expiration Date: Nov 30, 2021
The target audience for this medical event is for Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.00 Self Study Credits.
Many factors influence the long-term functional and esthetic success of implant-supported restorations. This article reviews recent findings related to several of these factors, including the implant–abutment junction, bacterial adhesion to implant surfaces, and the esthetic and functional consequences of implant and abutment material choices, particularly titanium-nitride–coated abutments. Restoration of a failed maxillary central incisor using a platform-switched implant and titanium-nitride–coated abutment is presented.
• Identify the advantages of computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) technology for implant-supported restorations
• Discuss the benefits of flapless surgical procedures in the esthetic zone
• Describe the comprehensive workflow for development of ideal esthetics with implant-supported restorations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Dentistry, Aesthetic Medicine
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||29 Nov,2021||USD 16.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine