CME : 1
Pain Section Webinar is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Original Release Date: 04/06/2016
Review Date: 04/06/2019
Termination Date: 04/06/2022
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the merits and risks of various surgical approaches for trigeminal neuralgia
• Discuss concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of failed back surgery syndrome (FBSS) and complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
• Identify anatomy of pain pathways in the spinal cord
• Identify the candidacy options for spinal cord ablation and the principles of the technique of spinal cord ablation for cancer pain
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Management
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||05 Apr,2022||USD 125.00|
|Member Course Fee||05 Apr,2022||USD 75.00|
SpecialtiesNeurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Management
- 60 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine