Paediatrics in the pandemic: Primary to tertiary perspectives
Paediatrics in the pandemic: Primary to tertiary perspectives is organized by The Royal Society of Medicine and will be held on Feb 16, 2021.
Children and child health services have been hugely impacted by the current COVID-19 pandemic on many levels. Join this webinar as we take you through a journey of child health and how its
About This Event:
provision has been affected from the perspectives of patients, primary care and secondary care physicians, and policy makers.
In this interactive session, delve into lessons learned and changes in models of care during this pandemic, which will shape how we deliver paediatric care in the future. You'll also hear about the cutting edge research in paediatric SARS-CoV-2. This is an opportunity for you to interact and ask questions to our panel of speakers and patients/families.
During this session, attendees can expect to:
• Know about the national response to the COVID-19 pandemic for children, including NHS England, NHS Improvement, and RCPCH
• Be able to demonstrate different initiatives and models of care that were trialed during the pandemic
• Value the impact that the pandemic, and consequent service reconfiguration, has had on children and young people with acute and chronic health conditions
• In relation to SARS-CoV2 and PIMS-TS, know about current and future developments, spectrum of clinical presentation, and tailored management strategies
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine