CME : 14
Osteoporosis, Parathyroid & Thyroid Diseases is organized by Columbia University Department of Medicine.
Date: Friday, November 13, 2020 to Saturday, November 14, 2020
Time: 8:00am to 5:15pm
Amedco LLC designates this live virtual activity for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A program to address both common and uncommon challenges with Thyroid issues that medical practitioners face in a two-day ACCME accredited course.
• To provide an update on advances in knowledge of Primary Hyperparathyroidism with regard to diagnosis, presentation, medical, and surgical management.
• To provide an update on advances in knowledge of hypoparathyroidism with regard to epidemiology, diagnosis, presentation, and guidelines for management.
• To give insight into newer concepts of osteoporosis with regard to diagnosis, nutrition, and therapy.
• To integrate knowledge of newer therapeutics and what role they may have in management of osteoporosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Endocrinology
SpecialtiesOrthopedics, Rheumatology, Endocrinology
MOC 38.25 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine