CME : 1
Orthopedic Examination and Joint Mobilization of the Ankle and Foot Course for Physical Therapist is organized by ContinuingEducation.com - OnCourse Learning Corporation and will be held during Feb 22, 2017 - Feb 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is physical therapists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 Hours.
Course Description :
There are more than 31 orthopedic tests for examination of the ankle and foot. As a clinician, it is crucial to know the most appropriate tests and statistical values that influence each test’s ability to be used as a screening technique versus a diagnostic tool. Once the diagnosis is determined, the clinician must choose the most suitable joint mobilization technique to restore proper arthrokinematics.
Course Objectives :
The goal of this orthopedic examination continuing education program is to provide physical therapists with information about the orthopedic examination and joint mobilization techniques of the ankle. After studying the information here, you should be able to:
• Describe the clinical decision process of ruling out a fracture of the ankle and foot
• Identify at least four tests that can be used to differentiate a lateral ankle sprain from a syndesmotic sprain
• Identify at least four mobilization techniques that can be used to increase mobility of the ankle/foot
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine